The Inn and Nantucket are open to regular business and leisure travel per the State of MA, with some safety restrictions. We’re taking extra measures that include frequent cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting all guest rooms, including remote controls, light switches, door handles, and all hard surfaces in common areas throughout the Inn. With several seatings and different indoor and outdoor patio areas to dine, social distancing and self check-in/check-out are also available.
Nantucket has done well with a low per capita infection rate and we’re happy to see Massachusetts continuing to trend downward and offering a safe travel experience as long as we keep following the guidelines, and we hope to keep it that way.
Operating now will require some different procedures and expectations from us and you as our guests this season. We view this as a partnership in safety and responsible behavior while any health threat remains.
- If you feel you have Covid-19 symptoms we ask that you stay home and reschedule your stay with us.
- While you are at the Inn we ask you to wear a face mask in interior public spaces. Our staff will be doing the same for safety’s sake.
- We also ask you and staff to try and maintain 6′ of distance within the Inn.
- And we ask you to wash your hands as much as possible during your stay.
- Continental Breakfast will be served to you as requested, either by tray to your room or scheduled in our indoor and outdoor dining areas, with socially distanced seating.
In addition to these safety measures we will be offering a more contactless experience. In that vein, we have a new digital app which will act as our Innkeeper’s recommendations and virtual way to communicate with questions you may have while staying at the Inn.
Personal hospitality is our hallmark and what we prefer to offer our guests but personal safety is more important until this risk is behind us. We’ll do our best together under these circumstances and look forward to seeing you soon!
Matthew Parker (Owner innkeeper)
Claudia Formoe (Resident innkeeper)
Fay East (Houskeeping manager)
Deandra Campbell (Housekeeping)