Located around 30 miles off the coast of Cape Cod, the island of Nantucket has enjoyed many traditions on Memorial Day weekend. It is a time when seasonal visitors make their way over and locals fill our cobblestone streets to take advantage of a gorgeous weekend to kick off summer. It is also when thousands of sailors from all over the country gather for the popular Figawi race. Big Seven Travel released their “50 of the Most Best Coastal Towns in the United States” article and our historic, New England island of Nantucket snagged the #2 spot! Are you ready to join us for a fantastic Memorial Day weekend? Don’t delay and book today!
All of us at Seven Sea Street Inn are excited and preparing for an amazing summer season. We love hosting guests during all seasons but there is a different buzz in the air as “high” season draws closer. and things kick into high gear. It’s a fantastic time to be on the island! You can spend your days doing all kinds of things! Here is just a small list of how you can enjoy all that Nantucket has to offer during your Memorial Day weekend stay:
- Explore one of the many wide-open nature preserves
- Jumpstart your day or get an afternoon pick-me-up with a coffee from Corner Table Cafe
- Stroll the cobblestone streets downtown
- Enjoy a picnic on the beach
- Find the perfect souvenir or gift in our bustling boutique shops
- Go hiking along Shawkemo Hills
- Treat yourself to mouthwatering food and creative cocktails at Nautilus
- Take a bike ride by the beach or to view the countless quaint cottages and manicured gardens around the Island
- Visit Cisco Brewery for beer and wine tastings
- Take in all the events surround the 2021 Figawi, a sailboat race from Hyannis to Nantucket.
We, at Seven Sea Street Inn, are so excited for the months to come and look forward to welcoming guests for a memorable stay on Nantucket. Come and reconnect with family and friends and enjoy everything that this stunning area has to offer! Are you ready to book? You can reserve your stay directly through our website for best rates. For direct bookings, we also offer discounted Steamship Fast Ferry tickets, from mid-April through December. Call us to book those tickets. We are here to help in any way so feel free to contact us anytime should you need help planning your next stay with us or if you have questions about the area or the inn. Hope to see you soon!